It seems counterintuitive, but drinking water can actually help get rid of water weight.
I know, it’s 100% confusing, but it’s also true! But we’re not talking regular tap water. While it’s commonly recommended that you drink eight 8-ounce glasses of water each day, chugging cup after cup can be boring for your taste buds.
We all know that keeping hydrated has the health benefit of maintaining your energy level, but when you add a few key ingredients to your H2O, not only will you stay on point all day, you’ll also burn fat and boost your immune system!
1. The green apple in this detox water boasts appetite-suppressing effects so you’ll feel full and curb cravings at the same time.
2. Add basil to any water detox and you’ll get benefits like a curbed appetite and lowered fluid retention (read: water weight!).
3. When you put lemons in, peel and all, you give your liver enzymes a boost. This helps flush toxins from your body and even gives your metabolism a kick.
4. If you haven’t heard, blueberries are a sort of superfood. Not only do they block fat cells from forming, but they’ve also been know to prevent cancer, diabetes, and memory loss due to old age.
5. Feeling a little constipated? Throw a kiwi in with your coconut water and you’ll feel better in no time!
6. Not only does this mango, lemon, and pineapple water taste great, the spiky fruit also has bromelain. The enzyme reduces swelling and can even speed up your post-exercise recovery.
7. The grapefruit in this drink helps stabilize blood sugar and even helps burn fat. Combine that with the appetite-suppressing qualities of mint and you’re set for the day!
8. Fresh ginger quells indigestion, detoxes your body, and even contains gingerol which has been known to prevent cancer!
9. Summery watermelon contains lycopene which has anti-inflammatory properties. The fruit is also packed with amino acids to aid cardiovascular health!
10. We’ve already gone over how awesome blueberries are, but the lavender in this helps soothe your mind and body.
11. While the strawberries get rid of bad toxins in your body and speed up digestion, the lime helps purify your intestines and fortify your colon.
12. Both berries and citrus fruits contain belly fat-fighting compounds.
Who knew drinking water had so many health benefits?
With these fruity additives, it’ll be like sipping a tropical drink! Water for the win.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/water-detox/
Best Clickbank Products