Coming across strange and sometimes hilarious billboards has always been the best part of driving for me.
One of my favorites that I get to see every day in my city reads, “Real Christians Obey Jesus’ Teachings” in a completely threatening way. But trust me, that is nothing compared to the other strange and disturbing billboards people have driven past.
Whether they’re threatening you with going to Hell or using animal corpses to get their point across, the following billboards will seriously creep you out.
1. Meet your next president, America — Dollary Clump.
2. These are the same people behind the “Real Christians Obey Jesus’ Teachings” billboard.
3. I’m really not sure what this is trying to promote.
4. None of your damn business.
5. “Did I really die?”
6. I’m onto you, forest demons.
7. What exactly does this creep have to do with hair loss?
8. “Or you’ll swim in a pool of blood.”
9. You’d better hide, litterers. The hunt is on.
10. Well, this is completely disturbing.
11. Using a quote from Hitler on anything is a really bad idea.
12. Seriously, WTF?
13. Wait, what?
14. Here’s a great way to freak out everyone on the road.
15. For what?
16. There is a billboard that actually bleeds in New Zealand.
17. I know what my next nightmare is going to be about — and it’s not “The Grudge.”
18. That’s not intimidating at all…
Well, I’ll give them this. They definitely aren’t boring. I’m not sure that’s a good thing, though.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/creepy-billboards/