Still looking for that perfect summer vacation locale? Why not try a luxurious and secluded weeklong stint at your very own private island? As long as you can shell out the cash, that is. With prices ranging from “maybe I could sell a kidney…” the way up to “ok… I guess I could sell both kidneys,” here are the world’s 20 most expensive island getaways just waiting for you (and your platinum card) to soak up the sun in style.
1. Petit St. Vincent, St. Vincent: $450,000 per week.
2. Necker, British Virgin Islands: $400,000 per week.
3. Musha Cay, Bahamas: $283,000 per week.
4. Guana Island, British Virgin Islands: $147,300 per week.
5. Tagamogo, Spain: $141,300 per week.
6. The Rania Experience, Maldives: $71,500 per week.
7. Nautilus Island, Maine, USA: $17,200 per week.
8. Cousine Island, Seychelles: $16, 800 per week.
9. Melody Key, Florida, USA: $16,100 per week.
10. Pumpkin Island, Australia: $12,700 per week
11. Cayo Espanto, Belize: $12,000 per week.
12. Spectacle Island, Maine, USA: $6,500 per week.
13. Mustique Island, St. Vincent: $5,400 per week.
14. Jonathan Island, Rhode Island, USA: $5,375 per week.
15. Wilson Island, Australia: $4,280 per week.
16. Laucala Island, Fiji: $4,100 per week.
17. Sapibenega, Panama: $1,800 per week.
18. Republic Island, Michigan, USA: $600 per week.
19. Buck Island, British Virgin Islands: Price only available on request.
20. Royal Belize, Belize: Price only available on request.
(via: Telegraph.) Brb, checking with 1,000 of my closest friends to see if they wanna chip in on a week in paradise. Be sure to share with your friends and see if they want in on the island action.
Read more: http://viralnova.com/expensive-islands/